Membrs&Duo artist exh patch sign 35 x 10.5.png
David Wang-Alice Donaldson.jpeg

Alice Donaldson

Roads Well Traveled

David Wang

November 5 - December 11, 2022

Opening Reception

Friday, November 11, 5-8PM

1229 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169

(across from Quincy College)

Remembering Kelly Cobble

Long time member, past president, and treasurer of the QAA, unexpectedly passed away on March 12, 2022. Kelly did so much as an advocate for the arts, and for the city of Quincy. She will be greatly missed. Our hearts go out to her family, friends, and colleagues during this very difficult time.

May her memory be a blessing. 

Myers Sculptures.jpg

Buy a Sculpture, Help a Charity. $100 ea.

Sculptor and QAA member, Dan Myers, has a large inventory of sculptures that he has dedicate to supporting good. These pieces are bargain priced for dissemination to the purchaser who loves sculpture!

    At $100 each, there is a threefold benefit: the purchaser gets the sculpture; Quincy Art Association gets 30% to support their programs and scholarships; and the purchaser designates a favorite charity, or one from a select list, for the remaining 70%.